The Center for Women at Mount Auburn Hospital brings together many of the services women need, including obstetrics, gynecology, diagnostic imaging, breast care at The Hoffman Breast Center and alternative services including acupuncture. The center is conveniently located, and provides a pleasant setting that women and their providers appreciate. We benefit patients by fostering interaction among the physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse-midwives, radiologists and other staff. The presence of diagnostic imaging and a clinical laboratory nearby make the center a true example of one-stop healthcare. Women of all ages, from teenagers to older women, come for gynecology care, including routine exams, birth control and family planning, as well as care for infections and menstrual problems. Many women seek guidance in managing the health changes and symptoms that occur during and after perimenopause (the years leading to menopause when estrogen levels begin to decline).
At the Center for Women at Mount Auburn Hospital, our team of physicians, nurse practitioners and midwives offers you compassionate, professional care in all aspects of women's health, including:
- Complete obstetrical care
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Genetic counseling
- Midwifery services
- Family planning
- Breast health services
- Comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for gynecological problems Fertility and endochrinology services, in collaboration with Boston IVF & Reproductive Science Center
- Well woman and preventative health care
- Confidential adolescent ob/gyn care
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy
- Women's imaging (including mammography, ultrasound and bone density screening
- Menopause management
- Alternative therapies, including acupuncture
For more information on The Center for Women, please call 617-499-5151.
For help selecting a Mount Auburn OB/GYN provider, please call our physician referral line at 1-800-322-6728.
The Center for Women
Mount Auburn Hospital
330 Mount Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138