The PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency program at Mount Auburn Hospital runs from July 1 to June 30. We accept two residents each year. Learn more about our PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency.
To apply for the PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency at Mount Auburn Hospital, you must:
- Be enrolled in or a graduate of an ACPE-accredited PharmD degree program
- Be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice pharmacy in the state of Massachusetts
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (We don’t sponsor H-1, F-1 or J-1 visas.)
- Register with the National Matching Service.
If you are accepted into our program, you’ll need to take the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX) and Multi-state Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) by July 15 and be licensed to practice pharmacy in Massachusetts by August 31.
How to Apply
Apply through PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service). You’ll need to submit:
- Letter of intent – Tell us about your professional goals and how residency training at Mount Auburn will help you achieve them.
- Curriculum vitae – Detail your education, work and volunteer experience, extracurricular activities, clinical rotations and other relevant experience.
- Three letters of recommendation – Ask professors or employers to submit a written recommendation directly to PhORCAS.
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
Mount Auburn Hospital’s PGY-1 ASHP match number is 213513.
Submit all materials by January 22, 2016.
For more information, email Program Director, Patricia Masters.