Quality Measures: Cardiac Care
Trust Mount Auburn Hospital for effective, safe, high-quality cardiac care.
Awards & Recognitions for Cardiovascular Care
You can feel confident about choosing Mount Auburn Hospital for heart care because:
- We’re a designated Blue Distinction+ Center for Cardiac Care, meaning we’ll help you experience an excellent outcome, stay safe and enjoy cost-effective care.
- We’ve earned the following Healthgrades recognitions for providing better-than-expected outcomes in heart patients:
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care Award™ in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award™ in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery Award™ in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Five stars—the highest possible rating—for treatment of heart attack and heart failure
- Mount Auburn Hospital was named one of the 2015 Truven Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals because our patients enjoy better outcomes, shorter inpatient stays and lower costs than patients at hospitals on average.
Learn more about Mount Auburn Hospital’s awards and recognitions.
Heart Care Providers Dedicated to Safety & Quality
Review our quality measures reports to see how our providers follow recommended standards of care and meet or exceed national benchmarks so you get the best outcome from your treatment. Explore quality reports for:
Find a Cardiologist
Learn more about cardiac care at Mount Auburn hospital or view our network of providers to search for a doctor by name, specialty, gender or location.