When you need heart surgery, choose Mount Auburn Hospital for high-quality, personalized care that leads to outstanding results. You’ll get your procedure from one of our Harvard-affiliated surgeons who have decades of experience helping patients achieve exceptional outcomes. And you’ll feel comfortable thanks to our small, intimate environment and medical team that knows you well.
Recognized for Superior Care
You can feel confident in Mount Auburn’s quality of care because:
- Mount Auburn Hospital was named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac SurgeryTM by Healthgrades in 2015, 2014 and 2013
- We earned five stars—Healthgrades’ highest rating—for achieving better-than-expected outcomes in patients who received coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery or valve surgery
Make a Same-Day Appointment
Request a same-day or next-day appointment with a member of our heart surgery team—even if you’re not already a Mount Auburn patient. Call 617-499-5150 today.
Heart Surgeries We Offer
Count on Mount Auburn Hospital surgeons to perform almost any adult heart operation, including:
- Aneurysm repair – Treats a weakened section of an artery
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) – Diverts blood around blocked arteries
- Valve repair or replacement – Restores the function of valves, which control blood flow to and from the heart
- Ventricular assist device placement – Helps the heart’s weakened ventricle pump blood
Recovering After Surgery
After surgery, continue your journey to improved heart health with cardiac rehabilitation.