Mount Auburn Hospital's Occupational Health Department provides medical services for work-related health issues to a wide variety of employers. Our Medical Director, Reid Boswell M.D., is board-certified in Occupational Medicine and is a certified Medical Review Officer and is on site full time. Our certified nurse practitioners have extensive experience in occupational health.
Clinic hours: Monday through Friday - 8 AM - Noon - 1 PM – 4PM
We specialize in consultation for the biotech/pharma industry, including medical surveillance programs, lab animal handler monitoring, chemical exposure assessment and treatment and immunization programs both in clinic and onsite.
We help your company meet regulatory standards, including OSHA and DOT, as well as helping to keep your employees healthy and productive. We are a full-service resource for workplace health issues including:
- full time Physician and NP in clinic daily
- pre-placement and periodic physical examinations
- medical surveillance examinations
- blood lead monitoring
- hepatitis B program management
- broad range of immunizations
- exposure assessments and training
- drug and alcohol testing, MD onsite MRO services including after hours onsite testing (24/7/365)
- work-related injury, illness management and workers compensation
- regulatory exams (DOT, HAZMAT, etc)
- NP/RN on-site services including examinations, immunizations and phlebotomy
- MD on-site consultation services
- wellness programs and seminars onsite
- occupational travel medicine
- audiometry and vision testing
- pulmonary function test/ fit test/ respirator clearance exam
- Psychological Evaluations
- IME's/ Fit for Duty Exams/ Physical Capacity Exams
- Cotinine/ Tobacco screens
- Flu vaccines
- National Registry of Certified DOT Examiners
- MA RRP Lead Law/ lead monitoring
- Steriod Expanded Panel drug screens
- LCMV Medical Surveillance
- Ecstasy/ Oxycodone drug screens
- AED/MD Consult Management
Our prevention, education and treatment strategies can make a dramatic improvement in the health of your employees and provide you with substantial savings. Our caring, comprehensive occupational healthcare team works with you to efficiently protect your biggest investment and your greatest asset: your employees.
To learn more about how Mount Auburn's Occupational Health Services can help you and your employees, please call 617-354-0546.