MRI Neuro Imaging
Our new High-field strength MRI scanners, including a 3T unit, will deliver the highest resolution imaging to accurately diagnose diseases involving the brain, neck and spine. The short gantry, wide bore units are located within a comfortable patient-centric environment which will allow us to image claustrophobic and bariatric patients. An automated lift system is in place to accommodate our patients with limited mobility.
Advanced Neuro Techniques:
- Perfusion Imaging
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI)
- Functional Brain Techniques
M.S. Related Functionality Advancements:
- “ICO-Brain” Software package specifically for evaluation of M.S.
- Calculation of brain volume atrophy
- 3D T2 sequences to optimally image disease burden
Along with our latest brain protocols and techniques we have also added advanced spine techniques to our systems including diffusion weighted imaging.