Emergency Department Nurse Residency Program
Mount Auburn Hospital's Emergency Department (ED) is growing to serve the needs of the community. The ED Nurse Residency Program will provide four Registered Nurses (RNs) with a mix of didactic, simulation, and mentored experiences. Training will begin Summer 2022.
- One year MED/ SURG experience
- BSN Preferred
- MAH internal applicants preferred
- ENA Novice Nurse Clinical Practice Pathway
- Combination of didactic and simulation
- 36-40 hours per week paid position
- 12-16 weeks training
Mount Auburn will incur the cost of didactic training through the Emergency Nursing Association (ENA). A one-year ENA membership is included for each accepted applicant. Apply for the ED Nurse Residency Program here.