Happiest Baby & Infant Care Essentials
After this three-hour class, you’ll be ready to take your newborn home with increased confidence in your parenting skills.
In the Happiest Baby portion of this class, discover proven techniques to soothe your baby and improve his or her sleep. You’ll:
- Understand the “fourth trimester”
- Learn how to recognize and respond to your baby’s moods
- Practice “The five S’s” – simple, step-by-step soothing techniques developed by Harvey Karp, MD, a nationally renowned pediatrician and child development specialist
- Learn how to help your baby sleep better
During the Infant Care Essentials part of class, you’ll review common newborn characteristics and behaviors and learn about:
- Bathing and hygiene, including umbilical cord care
- How to recognize signs of illness and properly take your baby’ temperature
- Infant milestones
- Sleep safety
Cost: $70 per couple, includes a Digital Parenting Kitvalued at $25.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are accepted up to one day prior to class for a refund, minus a $35 processing charge.