Approach labor and delivery with confidence by learning what to expect during childbirth in this one-day class Mount Auburn Hospital. You’ll get the information you and your partner need to make the choices that are right for your family.
- Physical changes during pregnancy
- Signs and stages of labor
- Available interventions, such as labor induction
- Pain relief options
- Breathing techniques
- Effective labor positioning and pushing
- The role of the support person
- Cesarean birth
- Postpartum changes and emotions
This class includes a tour of the Bain Birthing Center.
This class meets on a Saturday or Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost: $180 per couple
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are accepted up to one day prior to class for a refund, minus a $35 processing charge.