Applying for the Internal Medicine Residency
The internal medicine residency year at Mount Auburn Hospital begins June 23. We accept 14 categorical and 8 preliminary interns each year. Learn more about our internal medicine residency programs.
To apply for the internal medicine residency at Mount Auburn Hospital, you must:
How To Apply
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's letter
- Pass the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS
- For Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine candidates, you have the option of passing either the USMLE exams or the Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) of the United States Level 1 and Level 2 CE and PE
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- J-1 sponsorship through the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) is available
Apply through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Submit all materials by October 31, 2021.
Supplemental ERAS Application
For the 2022 ERAS cycle, our program will be participating in the supplemental ERAS application offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants will be required to complete the MyERAS application, and participation in the supplemental ERAS application is optional.