The internal medicine residency year at Mount Auburn Hospital begins June 23. We accept 14 categorical and 8 preliminary interns each year. Learn more about our internal medicine residency programs.
To apply for the internal medicine residency at Mount Auburn Hospital, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, or have a J-1 sponsorship through the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG); we’ll consider other visa options on a candidate-by-candidate basis
- Be certified by the ECFMG if you are an international medical graduate (IMG)
- Register with the National Resident Matching Program®
For a ‘complete’ application to be reviewed, we require the following documents:
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Pass the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
How to Apply
Apply through ERAS® (Electronic Residency Application Service).
Submit all materials by December 31.