Mount Auburn MyChart
What is MyChart?
MyChart is our new integrated secure patient portal, which replaces our existing patient portals, and provides you with the most up-to-date medical information. *Effective February 14th, 2017, the following Mount Auburn Hospital affiliated practices (listed below) will convert to Mount Auburn MyChart. Effective May 20, 2017 Mount Auburn Hospital and specialty practices will join the conversion to MyChart.
Using MyChart, you can:
- View your health care information
- View test results
- Order prescription refills
- Send secure messages to your healthcare team
- And more!
Is My Information Safe in MyChart?
Yes. MyChart is protected by advanced encryption technology, only you and your authorized proxies can view your information.
On February 14, 2017 the following practices will begin to publish information to their patients’ MyChart accounts:
- Cambridge Medical Associates
- Davis Square Family Practice
- Geriatric Outreach Services
- Marino Center for Integrative Health
- Mount Auburn Endocrinology
- Mount Auburn Healthcare at Cambridge
- Mount Auburn Healthcare at Waltham
- Mount Auburn Primary Care Center
- Mount Auburn Weight Management Center
- Physician Associates at Mount Auburn
- Reservoir Medical Associates
- Dr. Steele Belok’s Office
- Yogman Pediatric Associates
- Dr. David DeSimone’s Office
- Family Practice Group
- Longfellow Primary Care
- Dr. Martha Martents’ Office
- Mount Auburn Healthcare at Arlington
- Mount Auburn Healthcare at Lexington
- Mount Auburn Medical Associates
- Mount Auburn Rheumatology
- Dr. Pablo Guevara’s Office
- Quimby Center for Geriatric Care
- Dr. Richard Kerbel’s Office
- Waverley Primary Care
Create your log in for Mount Auburn MyChart:
Select “sign up now” to create your new account for Mount Auburn MyChart.
*Please note your email address must be on file in one of the offices listed above.
If you are a patient in one of these practices and your email address is not on file, please call the practice directly and ask them to list your email in your medical record.
If you have any trouble with creating your account, contact our MyChart support team, 24 hours a day/7 days a week: 1-844-492-3500 or email us.