Mount Auburn Hospital is offering virtual visits including over the phone or via secure video. Many individuals now access their provider through a telehealth visit -- this provides a safe, successful way to get urgent or routine medical advice and care while remaining at home.
All of the hospital's specialty care practices and many affiliated physicians are now offering telehealth. Telehealth allows you to use your phone or computer for two-way communication or video conferencing.
Patients should be referred to specialty services by their Primary Care Providers. When scheduling a visit, the clinician will determine if a telehealth visit is appropriate.
Primary Care (Internal/Family Medicine/Pediatrics/Women’s Health/Obstetrics) locations include:
- Belmont Medical Associates 617-864-8822
- Cambridge Medical Associates 617-491-5586
- Mount Auburn Health Care at Lexington 781-862-7500
- Mount Auburn Healthcare at Arlington 781-646-2848
- Mount Auburn Healthcare at Waltham 781-647-6920
- Mount Auburn Medical Associates 617-926-9000
- Physician Associates at Mount Auburn 617-868-2650
- Primary Care Center 617- 499-5055
- The Marino Center for Integrative Health 617-661-6225
- Waverley Primary Care 617-489-4007
- Women's Healthcare at Arlington 781-646-1043
- Mount Auburn Pediatrics 617-864-1407
- Mount Auburn OBGYN at Charles River 781-693-3842
- Center for Women 617-499-5151
- Women's Healthcare at Waltham 781-893-5550
- Mount Auburn Practice for Women at Fresh Pond 617-503-1000
Mount Auburn specialty practices include:
- Breast and Endocrine Surgery 617-576-3350
- Cardiology 617-868-4928
- Cardiothoracic Surgery 617-492-3400
- Endocrinology 617-864-8822
- Gastroenterology 617-498-9550
- Geriatric Care 617-868-0847
- Infectious Disease 617-499-5026
- Nephrology 617-864-1571
- Neurology 617-868-0880
- Oncology and Hematology 617-497-9646
- Pulmonary Medicine 617-354-8771
- Rheumatology 617-576-1102 or 617-491-0272
- Surgical Services 617-868-7456
- Urogynecology Services 617-354-5452
- Urology Services 617-547-4400
- Weight Management 781-314-7600
Please call us if you need to schedule an annual visit, want to re-schedule a canceled appointment, develop an illness, or if you have any questions or concerns about your health.
It remains our top priority to provide you with high quality, accessible, and safe care.